So.. in these few months that school has been out you'd think I had much more free time.. Erm, no. So what has happened?
- Took an 8 week Japanese class out in Hartford! Definitely not clicking just yet, but I have a very strong base for it at least.
- Trying my best to get back into running... It was very hard trying to juggle that on top of my Japanese classes (I would get home around 9:30 at night with exhaustion!) But perhaps now I can focus on it!
- My mom was hit by a car... Yes, actually hit by a car in the freakin cross walk! She broke her collar bone and has been healing slowly but surely... I definitely have been focusing on being there for her during this time. It's so scary to think what could've happened...
- Went to Otakon for JRR! I also attended my first panel and press events. It was very exciting and I can't wait to work at more conventions.
- Absolutely despise Baltimore, however. Very scary city! Our car was broken into the first night -- Driver's side window completely shattered. Luckily we had everything of value on us. Obviously they were pissed nothing was in there so they only took the GPS charger and a dead ipod charger. xD Still really shaken up about that though, especially when I continue to find random bits of glass in the car.
- Got a Blackberry pearl! So email is with me 24/7, thank god! JRR should be happy! :D
- Lastly, still freakin depressed about Michael Jackson's death. Still so unbelievable. My last.fm account proves the love though. <3 R.I.P. MJ.
Hmmm.. I think that completes it? I actually have an entire month to relax (well, other than working) before school starts again!! And of course GLAY had to mention their big return to LA... So I need to try to find some money to fly out there.. And I'm hoping that this time Jeremy can come too!! >_<
Ohh, and I discovered MELL at Otakon. Absolutely astounding musician and person. Loveliest person I've met in a long time! Everyone should definitely give her a listen!